Each year scholarships are awarded to first year students studying at University or College Campus for the first time. Our scholarship programs help to make a difference to these hard working and talented students by helping them cover some of the education costs.
$1,000 Cyber Security Innovators Scholarship
Who can apply?To apply for the Cyber Security Innovators Scholarship Program, you need to be:
- 18 years or older
- A 1st year undergraduate student in the field of Cyber Security
How is the scholarship recipient chosen?
All submitted submissions will be reviewed by the management team at SSLTrust.
Answer the following question to apply:
What is the current greatest threat to Cyber Security, and what steps would you take to change/fix this threat?
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Innovation and forward-thinking
- Good research skills
The entry that best demonstrates the above will be deemed the winner and will be awarded the scholarship.
Dates & Entry Submission Details
- Our scholarship will be awarded no later than the 31st December of each year.
- Entries must be submitted by 30th November